QB loves PDX - Small Tote
It’s no secret, Queen Bee is in love with Portland. Portland already knows it, it’s all over Facebook. So don’t go trying to spread rumors. The ‘QB Loves PDX’ Simple Tote is just that. We declare our love for the City of Roses on a tote made for everyday use – books, knitting, grocery runs, you name it…
Part of the new Rebecca Pearcy Textiles line - colorful, sustainable textiles for home & life. Printed by Rebecca herself, this is the bag for your easy summertime wanderings!
- Hand-printed with water-based inks on organic cotton and hemp blend canvas
- 11" high x 10" wide x 3.5" deep
- Cotton webbing straps
- Strap drop = 10"
- Snap closures at base of straps
- Back of tote is blank
- Care instructions : Preferred method is to hand wash cold, line dry. Or turn tote inside out, machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Line dry, iron inside out.
- This is a hand-printed item on natural fabrics. Slight variations in ink color and material may be present.
- Built by hand in our studio in lovely Portland, Oregon, USA